Thursday, January 21, 2010

GA Christmas

Here's Chayse, Andrew and Max working on the candy-infested gingerbread house complete with a kitkat barbeque, animal crackers, candy cane fences and billions of sprinkles. Billions!
A creation mom and I did with some help from our fantastic stir-er, Chayse. That's right, homemade cream puffs covered in chocolate. Tasty tasty! And much better than store bought, might I add!
We also made soap bars (like to use in the shower) while we were in Georgia. It really was a very crafty break we had while there and was so much fun! We also made a chocolate jellyroll, but I don't have a photo of that on the computer.
Goal for the year: Try at least 1 new dish a month. So far, I made a different cookie reciepe that was no good and a carrot-apple soup. Weird? Very much so. Edible? Yes. Delicious...ehh...at least it wasn't the cooks fault!!

No comments:

Post a Comment