Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Part 1

On Saturday our ward had a trunk or treat. And although Lux can't really go around and get candy for herself, I still wanted to dress her up. And once she was in this costume a friend loaned me, I figured I
 could thrown on a BYU jersey to somewhat be dressed up. Much better than the typical Dorothy outfit I have used for...years! Good thing mom is an excellent seamstress!!


Oh Lux is such a cutie!! I absolutely love it! She wasn't that thrilled with the outfit, but it kept her warm by golly! She didn't wear the headpiece, but it's just darling. Tonight she'll be a ballerina since we'll be inside most of the night, except for a few apperances at some friends' houses. Grandma and the cousins are coming here to trick or treat, so we don't have to go to see them. How handy!

1 comment: