Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rice Cereal: Novemeber 30

My child is a special one. I made the mistake with Lux, but not with any others!!!!! The nurses scared me half to death about nothing plastic, especially the first 3 weeks, if I plan on nursing her. Okay, fine. And it forced me to get used to it and such. Well...then she NEVER took a bottle. Ever. Won't even try sucking on it. And I gave it to her while she was sick and she puked it everywhere, so that didn't help. Tried again and again...nothing. Nothing. The binky worked a few times, but then she was just mad at me. Next time, day one. Always plastic. I tried to get her to take a bottle and she went 9 hours without food. Then I couldn't handle it mentally anymore and I fed her again. This first baby just might be spoiled, but the next one will take plastic. Or else!!! It just has made it hard to not leave her for more than 2 hours at a time. No movies, barely make it through dinner...I love my child and I want what's best for her, but it's too hard on me to not have a LITTLE bit of space. ;)

Hence, I started her with rice cereal just after she turned 3 months. She was okay with it at first, then...downhill. But we kept at it. Now she's just fine with food. Thankfully!! Especially since she won't take a bottle I needed this. She takes a sippy just fine as well, thank goodness. Can't wait until she can have milk since she refuses formula out of a sippy cup. Oh well.



What a cute little stinker!!! I love you, Lux!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahah. oh boy. It's always so brutal when they won't take a bottle! I've felt your pain. :) I'm glad she's eating the food good now though! I need to call you and chat soon. (or you can call me.... :) )

    ReplyDelete