Monday, July 16, 2012

Playing with Jayde!

Jayde was kind enough to let Lux join in on the fun she was having in her new bed! It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Honest. It's a tiny tent that has a little blow up mattress attached to it and seems to be pretty cozy. She'll take decent naps in it so it must be nice!
 I have yet to actually get a good photo of Jayde. Sorry honey! This one is horrible but I love your smiles and how well you play with Lux!!
 Jayde let Lux try out the xylophone. So far, not a star, but maybe there's potential? Or maybe we'll just work on the piano once we can afford one. If that day ever comes! And since I have no musical talent it might be a waste...but I love hearing Chayse play so maybe not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment