Hello! Although I have made my life seem in the past few months like nothing has been going on, I do believe I have lied. Tremendously. But I will get better.
This past month has been filled with three letters...APX. I have typed more things for it than I thought possible, recruited more people and memorized more than I should have from the training manual. I probably could go and sell a system tomorrow. I live, eat and breathe three letters.
Then there's been school. It's not so hard to keep up with my own work, it's Chayse's that is a bit more difficult. I probably should just attend his classes with him so I know what's going on too. But that might be a little bit too motherly...
Last week was one of the busiest and I don't think it will start to slow down anytime soon. Though I don't have a "job" for the summer, keeping myself and Chayse sane will be enough. Right now I can't see in the near future us leaving the inside of a car. We might as well not have a real place to live because it seems like we are ALWAYS driving. Once upon a time that was a fun fairytale...I think I'm ready to stay put for a while!!!!
The hopes of a European vacation are still in the distance. This is my second year in a row without the beauty of a far off land. Someday, someday...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woot! I'm glad you have a blog. Now update it regularly, or we'll have words. Love you, Char Char.
ReplyDelete