Sunday, March 29, 2009
Some pictures
I was just looking at a photo to put on here of us. The one to the left is supposed to have us in it. But it doesn't. Julianna, you are clearly better at this thing than you realize. So here is where I will try to be like you and get some photos from our trip home from Boston. We need to do a big trip back there.
Here I am mocking Chayse with a thumbs up. Clearly this wasn't a thumbs-up situation. We both fit in there, somehow, and pretended to watch a movie on the laptop comfortably before it died 20 minutes into it. Oh, I think I forgot to mention the mildew INSIDE the tent in the morning and the 30 degree weather afterwards...ha. What a memorable night beside the Hill Cumorah!!
Here's us at Adam-ondi-Ahman. Never before hand I thought a bunch of land would look so pretty. Don't mind our matching outfits. Sounds/Looks ridiculous, I know. But what can I say? Apparently we BOTH have great minds!!
Chayse at Liberty Jail...what an amazing experience!! We had a super small group we were with while going through and it was what I would call amazing. He looks so tough in the picture, but don't be fooled. Umm...hopefully you liked the pictures. I'll try to get better at life. Maybe I should write in that online journal we have...ahhh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment