We went snorkeling on Monday morning with theoffice from winning 9 competitions in a row. Hip hip hooray!! We ended 11-2. Go figure the team we lost to in order to be 12-0 had their best week that week. Then they didn't sell anything for the next week. Interesting...back to the point.
We hit up South Padre Island and took a trip out to an oil rig to snorkel around. It was wonderful to be around APX people without speaking one word of APX! NONE! For 3 glorious hours!! So we got to the place and they had breakfast for us, but on the boat out. Bad idea. I remember going deep sea fishing with Britt and a group of others for Spring Break our senior year and I slept for the whole 4 hours out there and was super sick because I didn't get used to the sea sway until I woke up, and then it was too late. So I had a bad spot on the boat on the very front and I was with Britt and Nic up there. Of course I ended up puking on her only because of the wind. She wasn't too happy. Neither was I for the next 7 hours! I figured this snorkel trip would be better. NOPE! I did just fine for the hour ride out there. Chayse and I enjoyed doing something fun together and being with others we knew as well. Then the boat stopped.
No good. I tried so hard to focus on the oil rig and just get into the water so I'd be able to handle the sway....nope. As soooon as we stopped I ran to the edge and got rid of the burrito I had eaten on the way out to the rig. Then Chayse lost it because he saw me lose it. He was so cute the whole time I wasn't feeling well. Rubbing my back and just being there and giving me water, which was soon puked out. Then we got into the water after most of the group had gone through. Then I saw the fish scales and such in the water and I lost it again...and again...then I was okay and we looked around for a good while. Then we got to the boat 10 min early and waited there. And I tried to get rid of my insides, again and again, but it never happened. Good thing they're attached!
The ride back was fine, Chayse just held me and I felt a lot better moving forward. That reminds me of when Loreli and Chris broke off their marriage and she picks up Rory and they just drive. She was just moving forward and looking ahead. That's exactly how I felt!
But it was a good trip, even with the sickness. SICK DOG! But never again will we make that choice again. Stupid!!
No comments:
Post a Comment