Monday, July 13, 2009

COME HOME!

Texas isn't all that bad. Here's Chayse loving life after he bungee jumped. And it's not horrible here. Just horribly hot. And of course we have to be here for the hottest summer on record. YAY! But don't worry. Onl 41 knocking days left. Then...I can come home!! I think it about broke my heart when we spoke with our neice Eyla on the phone last night and she asked when we were coming home. SAD DAY!!! She misses us!! Okay, me. I think she just wants to show me her purse and get her fingers repainted. I'll have to teach her about priorities later....



Speaking of such things....rent "Confessions of a Shopaholic," seriously. You'll get a few laughs without all the crude remarks of typical movies. Wait, not just a few. I think when I watched the scene where she dances with her fan and her new love interest I might have peed my pants. I was nice and haven't made Chayse watch it with me yet, but I did show him that scene and the opening one where she talks about beautiful princesses buying whatever they wanted and didn't have to use cash because they had magic cards...and little did she know that one day she'd have TWELVE!!!

And another one that's worthy to watch, check out The Proposal. I've been waiting for another good chick flick, and I think that's the one of the summer. Now I'm waiting for Harry Potter to come out and have Chayse come with me. YAY!!!



1 comment:

  1. So Shopaholic is like my new favorite movie. Me and Per rented it when Todd and Kim were in TX, then we rented it again when they got back so they could see and we could see it again. Even Perry liked it enough to watch it twice within 2 weeks. She is so funny, and sometimes I dance like her for Perry and he loves it :) haha. He mostly thinks I'm crazy. Anyway, we made this countdown calendar for when Shay comes home for break and I want to make one for Uncle Chayse and Aunt Char so I need an idea if ya'll even know when the next time we'll see you is. It's especially fun now that she can say your names and stuff.
    I still owe you a good letter, I'll try to get around to it soon, but just know I'm thinking of you even if I don't manage to pen one. Love you guys, say Hi to chayse from me and his cutest neices in the world.

    ReplyDelete