There's really nothing to do here. Honestly, nothing. There's a beach about 45 minutes away, but my friend Jennica has an 8 month old who loves eating the sand. The last beachtrip really didn't go over well we haven't returned. And hence I have been working on my domesticity. Here's the blueberry pie I made for Chayse on our 11 month mark. Do you love the flowers I got?

Another thing I've tried is a bunch of new recipes. Chayse has been loving it. Our new favorite is the Cafe Rio Pork recipe. Delicious! And somehow yesterday's batch of pork was ah-may-zing. Serious. I forgot to buy bigger tortillas the other day and all we had were tiny taquito tortillas. It ws still amazing. I think I like this better than in salad formation.

Next up is a baby robe! I love making these things. They look so cute and all I can think of is how cute little McKenna was in her robe I made her last fall. She looked like a mini boxer getting ready to fight in the ring. This one is for Stephanie and her new baby Eldon. She loves dogs and this is the fabric mom and I found when I flew home for a few days to calm down from all the stress this summer has caused. But how cute is this!? I hope she likes it!

And now up to our next craft. Jennica and I started this just last week and I'm not sure if this one will end. They are for your hair and I love pretending to match my outfits with these crazy fun flowers. A few of them are crazy blinged out. Then others are sweet and simple. This is about 1/3 of the flower patch we have made so far. Just wait until the end of the week to see how many we have then! Ha

Another accomplishment would be finishing season 1 of House. I'm starting season 2 today once I rent a disc or two from Blockbuster. Horray for crafts!
I'm so proud of our flowers!!! They are pretty amazing...and a little out of control. :) Yay for boring APX wife summers!
ReplyDelete