Monday, March 15, 2010
Pictures
So I haven't done very well with my decorating just yet. We are making do with what we have so far. I will sloooowwwwlllyyyyy be adding more things as the weeks pass. But to start with, here is my little veggie garden almost ready to be planted outside! This will be my first time gardening...ever...since I always skipped out on that chore when I was younger (I stayed inside to vacuum and such since I have 3 brothers! They can do the yardwork! That's what they're for!)
Here's a view of our living room from the kitchen. The entrance to the master is on the left.
Here's a view of the kitchen. Oh, how fun!
My guest bathroom that has nothing done to it but a bunch of pictures ready to be hung. But I don't know where, what color to paint the bathroom to not make it super girlie and I loooove travelling! Hence the million and one Paris and London photos. ;)
The Office!!!! Chayse JUST bought me a new computer! I am sooo excited to be using it and have a real place to do stuff in. (Bills, studying, ect). Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new me! Guess time will tell.... This room seems to be the most finished off. I want it to be a BYU office, but we have no jerseys or anything to hang on the walls. Oh well. Guess paint will have to do at the beginning, eventually it will be sweet.
Guest room, so exciting. Come and visit. Don't the little windows look inviting?
Craft room! Yes, another room for me. I think Chayse only gets the garage and part of the office. Sorry, but that's just what happened. On the floor is a quilt I'm making for my grandma. I really like it. And kind of want to keep it, but oh well...ha. This is eventually a kid room. But for now it's alllll miiinnneeee! (And the niece's & newphew's toys)
This could be my favorite room in the house. I'm thinking of painting the top part yellow. Because I love my closet. This is all natural lighting from the skylight above. Oh I love natural lighting on clothes. I can't buy too many more because I'm running out of space. But good thing there are 3 other closets unoccupied....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want your closet!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Can't wait to come visit!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I'll come help you paint! (and shop, if you insist..)
ReplyDelete