But first, here's a photo of Raya at the library. I now visit this place twice a week, once with each niece. It is a lot of fun to take them and spend some time with just me and a cute little bug of mine, and now it has turned into a twisted shopping trip. I don't really think they read the books we find anymore. The first few times we went they looked at the books from morning til night. NOW they just like being able to push buttons, ride in the elevator and give a plastic little card to the nice librarians so they can take some treasures home. Sick, twisted shopping trip. But I love it everytime we go!
Here's Raya perusing her book selection. I don't think we took this one home to show mom.
Ohhh! New Craft #1. I'm posting this before I send it just because I'm pretty proud. I still have a few flowers left that I have been slowly giving away, with pantyhose headbands I made with Jennica last summer. Underneath are burp cloths and were easy and fun to make. Yay for being crafty!Next/last picture craft...my quilt!!! This is quite the endeavor. Really. I last made one with my mom when I was 10, and she did the cutting and sewing and everything else involved. I think I was just there for the shopping and mental support. It's HARD! But if you read the directions right the first time, there are no problems. What's the fun in getting it right the first time though? Honestly, who doesn't enjoy a good challenge!?
The project I am furthest along is not going to be posted because I don't want SOMEONE to see it. It's a surprise!! I want to try and make more gifts this year and this one is for a birthday, even though I am months ahead of schedule. Sorry, I'll just keep you in suspense for a long while longer. Ha, that sounds funny!
But if you have a fun craft, let me know! I'm enjoying the sewing stuff, so maybe lean towards that. Ha. Meanwhile, I'll check up on Martha and see what ideas she's brewing...

No comments:
Post a Comment