Tuesday, January 17, 2012

6 weeks

These photos are all taken the week she was 6 weeks old. So I guess 6-7 weeks but anyways. Here are some favorites!

Here Lux is after a bath and in an old pair of my jammies. I think these were the ones that engulfed me on the way home from the hospital almost 26 years ago!

Here she is in my blessing dress my mom made for me. I love the stitching at the top! And her sweet face too. I think this was the second or third time going to church.
 Here she is! My tiny baby! Love her hands ;)
 Getting kisses from Daddy and not really knowing what to think!
 There we go!! This is the first captured smile at 6 1/2 weeks. I absolutely love it!! What a sweetheart!
 That look cracks me up!
 Ahh...asleep at last...something that she hasn't really done too well. I hear there's a big difference in sleep with boys and girls. This one seems to believe she is always missing out and wants to be involved with the party. Believe me, there's no party going on!! And I was hoping she'd be like me, falling asleep anywhere, all the time as a baby. And teen for that matter. Okay, even now. But that power has faded since having a baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment