Yes, I realized we are a bit behind, but when you find out why you should understand the lack of blogging!!! I feel like we are back on track and I am able to add a bit here and there to this neglected aspect of keeping people up on what's going on in the Myers Household.
Pretty much the only thing that is progressing around here is our sweet Lux!!!! The photos are Lux at 2 months, just before and just after. This one was taken on Oct 25th. She has been really improving those neck muscles and she really did have something hidden underneath that big chin!
This is a favorite!!! This is her at 2 months exactly on Oct 23. Don't you love how she shows off the bracelet?? Hahaha! I went back home for 5 days in Jan and at church the lady who made the bracelet sat in front of us. When she turned around to see Lux the first thing she does is hold out her arm like that! hahahahah! How fitting!! Lux in my old jammies I wore at her age. Granted, I think she's bigger than I was. Yes, I was a very, very little tike weighing only 5 pounds a month after I was born.
Snuggles with my baby. The love I have for letting her sleep on me is starting to be bad news and we are slowly sleeping in our own seperate beds again. Wow. But I wouldn't trade this for anything. She is such a sweetie. Especially when she sleeps! Haha
Torture!!!! Thank goodness she's not this upset any more for tummy time. I kind of love how mad she is at me!
Chatting with Aunt McKell on Halloween. She was a ballerina for the actual day. Nice and simple, right?!
But here, she could be mad at me later on. She's so confused with this thing on her head. But it was adorable!!! A neighbor loaned me the outfit for our neighborhood "trunk or treat" the Saturday before. I thought she looked adorable, but maybe she'll have a different opinion in a few years!
And this face just sums up everything about her! Really! She is just holding everything in and you're not really sure what she's about to do. That's because we never know what she's about to do! I think I will call it "Independent" since she does know what she wants, just fails to communicate properly! What a sweet baby!!
yay!!! It was so fun to see more pictures of her. what a stinking cute little girl. I'm glad you're loving being a Mom, and I'm sure you are an amazing one. Hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDelete