Lux is about to hit a milestone! She is trying sooo hard to move around. She does well rolling around and sitting up (which is new, sitting up from laying down), but she is itching to go for the next step. It's almost there. I am so excited for it to happen!! I can't wait for her to be mobile and follow me around the house and find me putting something away or even heading to the bathroom. She is such a joy to be around and I feel so cool when she wants to follow and be with me. Sure, she'll get into things, but the excitement to see her progress and learn and grow outweighs the negative. She is such a happy baby and I can't wait for her to be mobile!!!
I should also note that she now has 3 teeth!! The first top one broke through last week and she's had the first two since 4 1/2 months. And since she'll be 9 months on the 23 (WHAAT?!?) it's probably time to add another one to that cute smile of hers!!
She is SO close! Beckham started crawling a few weeks ago and he loves to be on the move.
ReplyDeleteLook at her go! She will be cruising around the house in no time :)
ReplyDelete