The 2 foot sidewalk that goes around the grass area
Chayse and the massive trencher to dig the trenchers for our sprinkler lines.
Lux and I looking on at the hard worker
Hello hard worker!!!
Our spinklers!!!!!!
Hoses
Galore!
He's moving the dirt pile into low spots before the grass arrives...
5 pallets of the most beautiful grass ever!! It's not prikly and will use 50% less water than other grasses once it takes root. It also is the most beautiful green you've ever seen!
The view before the workers arrive.
Slight leak with the pipes...but it was fixed ASAP!
The laborers at work. Thanks Eyla and Raya!!
Rockwell moving sod around.
Lux watching the progress.
The best sod roller-outter ever!
Ohhh Ruby!
Lux's new grass!!!!!!
Rockwell making sure the sprinklers work like they are supposed to.
Ohhhhhh I love my green grass!!!!!!! I am sooo thrilled to be able to play on it for the rest of the summer!!!!!!!
Love the transformation! It is a ton of work to do a yard but it's worth it. Can't believe lux is almost 1!!!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!!! that is so so exciting and I am just a little jealous :) That will be so fun for you guys to have that done! And good job Chayse :)
ReplyDelete