Lux,
I was so excited when we found out you were joining our family. Shocked, actually. After waiting for what seemed like forever, you were placed in my arms. You have brought us so much joy and taught us so much about ourselves. Without you, our family would never be what it is today. The ups and the downs make the happy times even happier. I am so glad you are my little lady and are able to make me smile every day. I love seeing you smile and laugh and can't believe you know how to crinkle your nose. You are now walking and going everywhere. I have no idea it would be so fast that you would be as fun and adventerous as you are today. Everything I do, I do because I want to be the best mom I can to you. Thank you for everything you've taught me so far. Here's to many more years to come!
I love you, sweet lady Lux.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Friday, August 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't believe she is already one! She sure is adorable. I love seeing your posts and pics, you are one amazing mom!
ReplyDeleteLove that post. She is adorable!
ReplyDelete