Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduation and Texas

I'm slow, yes. I do realize that. But things have been crazy! Really! We packed our life away and are now down in Harlingen, Texas for the summer selling for APX. Hip hip hooray. Maybe I can get a new purse! But there I am, with fancy pants shoes I might add, on graduation day from BYU. What a useful place to go and meet...Chayse!



My family flew in to be with us. That was really nice. So did Chayse's family, well, they drove, but came in to see us too. That was a lot of fun. I was needless to say, SLIGHTLY stressed and had a million and five zits. Chayse has to drive down to Texas without me so that we'd have a car and I told him my face had cleared up instantly after we had the car packed and ready for take off. Then he realized the truthfulness once I landed in the ghettoest airport I've ever seen. 5 gates total and a whopping 30 seconds to walk from the gate to meet Chayse. HUGELY ghetto. The parking lot also housed all of the worker's cars as well as the receptionist the airport has. Weird, yes. I completely agree.
I love this photo...It has Eyla's classic arm pump, almost always done while being sneaky. Chayse says she picked it up from me. I equate it to being sneaky and she's my pal, so she caught on. Smart kid, that one. But this was from the bbq we had after my graduation. Yummy! It was a great day. Not too, NO RAIN, and great company. Soon after my friend ran away from me we got some good shots together. Miss her. Happy soon birthday! I'm sad we won't be there. The main highlight of the summer and I'm missing it. Just great!
But Texas is...hot. The coldest it's been during the day is 93. The wind helps a lot, I can't tell it's competely horrible out there. But I do enjoy it. The company is good and I've been busy enough that I can't tell I'm bored. It's good stuff. We have no pictures here yet, I need some though. We'll get around to it....

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte! You have updated again...yay! Congratulations on graduating!! It was fun talking to you today...we will have to do it again sometime! :) Anyway, keep on having fun in Texas, talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love the pic of you and EYLA! i miss that bug! and im so sad i missed your graduation and the bbq...i feel so out of the loop! but im so happy you graduated! =)

    ReplyDelete