For the past while we've been working on a business we started with Chayse's dad and brother. It's been very exciting and interesting starting up a company. We spent this last week at a show in SLC and enjoyed our time there. Next week we'll be heading off to Los Angeles to the largest solar show. We've heard a lot of good things from people and are just...waiting....
Check out the site! It's GreenTow.com and is something I'm very proud of. I've never done something that isn't using an hourly wage. It's a very different feeling for me, but I better get used to it since this is what Chayse wants to be doing for the next few decades of our life together!! Hopefully we'll be able to get a place of our own soon and be able to have visitors of our own to see us...time will only tell!
And I've been searching some cruises...wow. Those are very tempting! I think leaving from LA is very reasonable for us right now. Some of those are going for $200 for 7 days!! Then I want to do something touring the Caribbean. I also want to tackle a Mediterranean cruise as well as one around Asia. I think that would be amazing! An Asian cruise would be awesome because you could see the area easily and enjoy the culture without the stress. I don't think it's like going out on the ocean on a small ship, like deep sea fishing or snorkling, so I shouldn't get sick. And no worries with food, just like our honeymoon in Cancun. Wow, that was amazing. I LOVED Cancun! If you have the money, it's the only way to go!!!
After a summer of APX, we really do need a sweet trip together...hmmm....
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cruises leave like ten minutes from our house. They look like so much fun and there are really good deals on Travel Zoo.
ReplyDelete