We have been ultra lazy since moving to St George...okay. Not lazy completely. Chayse has been working non-stop and I can only pull him away for tasters at Costco. Yesterday we had some chicken nuggets in the shape of Mickey (I'd buy them if I had kids!), chocolate milk (for the kid in us), some of Costco's soup and this nasty sugar-less chocolate (what were they thinking!!). Sad, but true. We usually pick up our afternoon snack there while we're out running errands.
About the lazy part. We decided to buy bikes and have used them probably 6,7 times. But we're living on a hill and let's just say it's not any fun coming back up. The pain gets to me! Then we went to SLC, was to busy to even walk. Came back and had another hard work week, then off to Anaheim. So we haven't had the most regular schedules either.
But last night we got a sweeeeet deal on passes at Golds and will be starting our new lives today. We will go 4-5 times a week and enjoy ourselves. That's an order!! It will be nice for Chayse to release his frustrations and for me to lose the pounds I lost this summer...!! Not that it was a lot, but I was definately the most fit I've ever been in August of this year. (not too much to do in a city that has NOTHING!)
Today is the beginning of a new life...yeeaahhh!!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's always hard to fit in working out...it seriously has to be a conscious decision and you have to be 100 percent set on it-but MAN does it feel good when you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!! Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteJami