Thursday, November 12, 2009

Perfect day...

Yesterday was a wonderful day. Really, it was. I slept in until 8.30 and then Chayse came in and said, "What do you want for breakfast?" me-"Umm...whatever. Cereal maybe?" Chayse-"Are you sure you don't want eggs?" me-"Why? Is someone making them?" Chayse-"Oh, I thought you would..." as voice trails off. I go into the kitchen and Chayse points at the stove, "Oh look! Everything is there and waiting for you!" Oh my...What a good laugh! I guess that's what happens when you have a husband who doesn't cook a lick.

The rest of the day was great too. Julianna and I worked on some of our craft projects while the babies were sleeping...kind of, but that's another story...while Chayse and Perry got into their inner geek and played some computer game. Then we had tomato soup and grilled cheese or tuna sandwiches for lunch. After that we went back downstairs and continued to enjoy ourselves while the outside looked semi-gross.

Then Chayse and I went to the gym together and came back and ate the calories we lost in pizza. After we rented Up and had some yummy popcorn. Chayse and I went to bed and proceeded to laughing for the next hour and a half about this and that and joking, having a great time! I LOVED IT!!

While it might have been a lazy, lazy day for most, I think it was one of the most pefect days we've had since the summer ended....

1 comment:

  1. Yay I can stalk you on your blog now too! I'm glad I found out so I can feel more connected to you even though we're so far away. Love ya Char!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete