Friday, December 4, 2009

Phantom of the Opera!

For a belated birthday celebration Chayse and I headed to Vegas to go and see Phantom!

I honestly can't believe how incredible the show was!! It was in the Venetian (where Stacie got engaged on a gondola ride and wish we would have taken one but didn't have time) and was just amazing. If you don't know what to do for someone special, this is definately an idea of what to do! Since we're only 1 1/2 away from Vegas, it was perfect for us.

The stage was fantastic, the singing was amazing and we were stunned by the special effects. Honestly! I never thought I'd enjoy opera as much as I did during this show. Chayse was even awed by the whole thing. Every time I see some sort of ballet on stage, it makes me want to have enough money to let our girls take ballet for a few years. Just so classical and the talent you can obtain! My mom took ballet for a few years when she lived in England, and although it's too late for me to now actually learn it, I'd love my girls to!

Thanks, Chayse, for an amazing gift!! I LOVED IT!!

I'll have to put a few pictures up from my birthday later. I'm supposed to be packing to go up to SLC this weekend. Ooopsie!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!!!! That looks like so much fun! And, love your bag :) Cute new blog background too!

    ReplyDelete