Day 1: Us with our niece Eyla in front of the foundation. It's actually getting started! It looked sooo small and I am surprised at how much bigger it turned out!

Some of the framing of the house. I can't believe it's getting to become a real home!!

A view from our master bedroom.

We were able to write "Myers 2010" in the back corner of the garage. A fun little thing for everyone to know who moved in here FIRST!

The front room we use as an office. The left window is beside the front door and the other windows face the road.

The second room we are using for a guest room. It's on the front of the house and the left side when looking at the house from the road.

The third room that I'm using for my crafts and toys for the nieces and nephew when they come over. Eventually it'll be the kids' room.

I LOVE MY CLOSET!!! We have a solar tube in there that lets in natural light. Ohhh I love it!!!! It looks better now. But here's a sample.

Master bathroom. Two sinks! To the left is the shower.

MY KITCHEN! I loooove it!

View before the counters were put on.

The driveway being poured and the roof being finished.

The left side of the house where the rooms are. I love it!!!

The landscape is almost done, and this is the most finished picture I have, so sorry about that! I LOVE OUR NEW HOUSE!!! It's so wonderful to be in a place that is truly ours!!

We are still organizing and re-organizing, but things are coming along pretty well. So come and visit when you get the chance! I would love some visitors!!
HOLY COW CHARLOTTE!!! That place is AWESOME!!! I am SoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!! Congrats yall!! that is realllllllly exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCHARLOTTE!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys...it's so beautiful!! It seriously looks really nice.
ReplyDeleteWow! How fun! I love it! Maybe, we'll just have to plan a trip down just to see it!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool you guys got to make your own house! It looks great, congrats. I hope we'll be able to do that someday. :)
ReplyDeleteMY!!! i hope you two lil ppl fill that HUGE house :) jk i miss you!!
ReplyDelete