Monday, April 12, 2010

April 17

This week is a busy one, I'll tell you that! Andrew is getting married in LA on Saturday and I can't even begin to say what has to be done before then. Blogging is probably not a priority...but that's beside the point.

We had Andrew and Jill over Saturday night with their friend Amber. They were driving from Idaho to LA and spent the night with us. It was a lot of fun. Lots of food. And we stayed up later than we have in a looong time. Thank goodness for Sunday naps!!!

I'm super excited to see my family on Thursday. I haven't seen Ben since my wedding in 2008 and love to see everyone. It's nice having a "smaller" family and being about to enjoy everyone.

There are more things I could say but, well, that's all you get right now. Here's to two families meshing for one weekend and *hopefully* an uneventful one that only the things that are supposed to happen, do.

Oh yeah, pictures will follow of the bathroom (yes, it's painted! but touch-ups are needed) and our hike in Zions where we left the path and began adventuring and left scratches and scars and tiny slivers of cactus everywhere. Even BELOW my sockline. But that's beside the point...

HERE'S TO SUMMER!

2 comments:

  1. Char-it looks like you are having so much fun! I love it. Next Utah trip I definately need to see you!

    ReplyDelete