Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Improvements!

Slowly but surely things are coming along!! We have printed off tons of pictures and if you can't figure out who owns the house when you walk down that front hallway...well, see for yourself.

Here's some of the wedding photos on the right hand side as you enter the house. (These pictures were taken without the flash so you could see all the photos.)
Then here's our wall across the country! You have Chicago, Seattle, Boston, Texas, Utah....and CANCUN! I know the center photo needs to be fixed in the frame, but at least it's hung, right? And, not like we need more, but there's plenty of space to add other places like NYC or LA and Vegas. Ha.
Now, we have already hung up the pictures were those will go and picked out a color that should compliment it. Stace, if I'm wrong, we already started...so oh well. You should just visit and help me pick out what I should have. But here's the beginnings of what should be a fun guest bathroom with two stripes across the bathroom. Here's to my first attempt of not just slapping a solid color on the wall. When you see the finished project you'll know if it was a success or not!
Other than that we have been outside working on our garden, celebrating BIRTHDAYS! I forgot, but Chayse is now my age! Wa-hooooo! I should post some of those pictures. I tried to get it on video but I didn't charge the camera and forgot to ask Julianna to record. We did get the cake though. It ended up turning into a leaning tower...I guess that's what you get when you stack 3 layers and you make them...well, small....

3 comments:

  1. Cuteness! Keep posting pictures and stuff so I can see your house and life! That's so cool you have a garden by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Keep posting pics as you go so I can live vicariously through you! I'm addicted to HGTV.com and am totally house hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with the pictures. and the bathroom is going to look great, can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete