The Lovebirds
The guys on the pier. We saw 4 dolphins come up together one time, so there may have been more, but that was really neat.
Mom and Dad at the beginning of the pier.
Ben taking a photo of us at Bubba Gumps where Chayse had some amazing BBQ sliders. Tasty!
Ohh...the bikeriding!!! This was the BEST PART EVER!!!! Of the whole trip, really. Ben loved it. Chayse said he should be on a postcard of a guy riding on the beach because he really was enjoying it. Max ended up getting in a few wrecks with Ben while I cause my own problems when Chayse wanted me to be on the front of our tandem bike. Bad idea. I ended up cutting off people while trying to get back onto the bike path and running into the sand. I lasted about 7 seconds on the front before I was ousted.There are a few more good ones, but well, sorry. This will have to do for now. Next post...the wedding!


I love biking near the Santa Monica Pier!!
ReplyDelete