I am a super-slacker and have taken my dear sweet time to post these. Oops. But since tomorrow is the 1 month anniversary (the first year is a bunch of baby steps) of the momentous occassion...here are some of my favorites we took. We still haven't seen what the photographer did, so we shall see how well he did.
LOVE this coy look from Andrew.

THE BEST ONE EVER! Who else would have caught that but a family member?

Oh, what support a sister gives, right? Okay, sorry, but I think that smart women know how to delegate and select the proper position for themselves. Clearly I did the right thing. Put myself by his head and just pretended to be helpful. Thus alleviating me of any strain or sweat that could occur. Genius I say, Genius.

Me and my love. I'll have to crop it later for personal use. Love it!

Brothers and Dad. I love this one for obvious reasons. What a fantastic vacation!!!!!

Happy 1 month, you two lover birds!
charlotte you look so pretty!! cute picture "holding" your brother, too lol :)
ReplyDeleteyou are lookin smokin hot char!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your brother is married already...it seems like he was just in TX fresh off the mission! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!! Married life has been good to you!!!
ReplyDelete