So...the main event was Saturday, May 22, when Max graduated from KMHS and completed the Magnet program there. GO MAX! He'll be starting BYU on June 22 (crazy!) and will love it!
That's Max walking across the stage in the middle of the picture, plus on the jumbotron. What a great photographer!
Here we are with the grad. What happy parents! They are through with public schools!!
Here's what we had completed before I left for the airport. I am super excited to see what it actually looks like now!!!
While I was home, I also had a really fun dinner with Kathleen, Katie and Sarah at El Taco in Virginia Highlands (tasty!) and then had a sleepover with Dana and Sarah down in La Grange, Georgia. How I miss those girls! It was a lot of fun to be able to get some great girls time in and make more memories with such great girlfriends.
I also got a lot of organizing done at my parent's house (my old photos, under the kids' bathroom sink-yuck, and fixed up some stuff for Andrew, he better appreciate it!) It was a busy, but super fun trip!!
Side note, I came a week too early to see Stacie, and two weeks too early to see Brittney come back home from her mission!! Oh well. I hope to see those two some other time this year! Too bad though, we could have had a blast eating out together--something we haven't done in 3 years or more!!
But back in Utah I am and had an amazing Memorial Day with Chayse. Worked in the garden (oh please grow plants, you are making me sick!), went on a bike ride together, ate at Wing Stop (delicious) then found a new treat shop that is to die for, saw Robin Hood (You should too!!) and then had his family over for a BBQ and rode my bike with Eyla and Raya. BUSY BUSY BUSY!
No comments:
Post a Comment