This year I don't need to turn green anymore. Christmas has gotten easier and better than I ever imagined possible with Shutterfly.com. Really. They have soooo much cute designs that don't even need tweaking! And I LOVE that I don't have to just pick on picture to put on the card. Especially since we did a bit too much driving this past year I would like to show a few of the things we were able to do! The great part about Shutterfly is their amazing prices...the bad...too many fun ones to choose from!!!
I want to know how they did the detailing at the top, it's simply marvelous! Makes you feel young again and enjoy the merriment that comes with having school days off and enjoying your family a little more. All the fun festivites that come along with family traditions and the silliness of too much togetherness!
![]() |
| Click here |
This card is sooo clever!! I love getting letters with cards because it just gives you a little bit more of an update about friends than just a picture. Not saying I don't welcome those! But you get my point... And how wonderful to have a card that has an inside to it! No folding your own printed paper and it looks so professional! It's as if I spent millions! And who doesn't like the stock photo used for this card? Isn't she a doll?!?
![]() |
| Click here |
Another card I love is this one because of the blue in it. I don't know what it is about Tiffany Blue that just makes my heart pitter-patter...but well, it just does. Mainly when it comes in a little box with a white ribbon...and when that isn't possible, I'll just slap it on some paper and hope that it does the trick! I think this photo card actually does too!! I love the film strip on the side and the fun snowflakes scattered throughout. And since there is no snow in the photo(s) I'll be using...what a nice addition!
![]() |
| Click here |
![]() |
| Click here |




No comments:
Post a Comment