Mrs Chambers came to visit this weekend! Of course we didn't get any photos of us eating at a place called 25 and Main (tasty!) and eating cupcakes then shopping around town, but at least we got some of us eating at the Wynn's delicious buffet and completely over indulging. Oops. No self control when it comes to buffets in Vegas, the only ones that you are allowed to go to.
First stop: Crab legs. Dana did have a tiny plate so mine is more spaced...but she did eat a LOT of legs. And lucky for us, no cracking! We just had to pull them off since they were already cut in half. BONUS!
Just a small sampling of the desserts I had. I had at least 2 each time I went up and we went back at least 4 times. But I will say the last time was the best...
HAHA Here I wanted some shrimp, then some sushi, then I just went CRAZY at the dessert section. Yeah, uhh...who does that? At least I didn't get 2 bowls of ice cream acting like one was for someone else...And some pretty decor at the Wynn too. We walked around more, but it was too windy to stop and take more photos. It is Chinese New Year, hence all the red. We saw a huge rabbit at the Plazzo since it's now the year of the rabbit, in case you were wondering.
Hooray for friends!! It was sooo much fun to see Dana and catch up! Now we've seen each other in Provo, Saint George, LaGrange (plus many more Georgia cities!!!), London and now VEGAS! Where should we go next...?
No comments:
Post a Comment