According to an email I get weekly from my friend Kathleen, Baby Myers is now the size of a mango! Not that I regularly see them at the store or look for them to know exactly the size, but it's interesting that's how big it is right now!
Things are going well. No sickness, no nausea, no food problems. Just weight gain and hip pain. When I hit 8 pounds, it was very strange for me. Never have I had that much weight on me and for good reasons since I'm a slight bit smaller than the rest of the population. Now I've gained 12 pounds and while it seems like a TON to me, I'm doing much better mentally handling the weight gain. The main problem now is my hips! Seriously! STOP MOVING!! They've been hurting since week 7 (I'm at 18.5) and it doesn't seem to want to let up. At first it was about 3-4 hours a day, now they bug me 9-12 hours a day. I try to keep active and sometimes it helps the pain, but other times just aggrevates it. I do believe I'll take the pain over nausea any day though...!
So all in all, things are great and I am just waiting until MARCH 29 when we find out what we're having!!! I'm so excited!! Just wish we could find out this week and do something cute for Chayse's birthday on Saturday to surprise people. Oh well. I'll figure something out. But until then...hmmm...are you a boy or girl!? Blue or pink room?! So many decisions, haha. Either way it'll bleed blue...Cougar Blue that is...
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your poor hips....poor baby is probably just trying to make room in your tiny little body. Ha CAN NOT wait to find out if baby Myers is a boy or a girl!
ReplyDeleteahhh so soon how exciting!! i can't wait to hear! :) i'm glad you're not nausious ( i know that is spelled wrong...), and wish your hips didn't hurt!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out what that little bebe is! I'm so glad you're not having any nausea. That is the pits. Sorry to hear you're having such bad hip pain though. I hope that goes away soon!
ReplyDelete