Friday, January 25, 2013

December 2012

Lux is really starting to let us know what she is interested in. She loves having us involved and will play on her own, but likes to know that I am just there watching her. So that still makes for unproductive times, but at least I'm spending it make memories of what she enjoys doing and playing with and just seeing how her mind figures out how to do things. 
She looooves building towers with Daddy. And, being the Myers she is, must have the highest point on the tower. If not, up she goes with those blocks!
We became slightly domestic and made a few treats. She was extra helpful in making the frosting for gingerbreadhouses.
Lux and her cousin Ruby (who is 4 months older) love to do things together. Mostly plotting, but it is adorable. I should probably discipline when these things happen, but since it'll happen eventually, it is really necessary?
Ohhhh coloring. This occupies at least an hour of our day. We now add stickers to our projects and make it a real art project. Now the colored pencils are starting to become useless and I have to sharpen them. Not looking forward to that. Is it too early to invest in an electric sharpener??
I used a giftcard to target and bought this organizer. I LOVE IT! Sooo many toys fit on it and it sits just below her clothes in the closet. I am hoping this makes her want to play in her room more often, sans supervision.
Yes, my mini me. There she is. She found this shopping cart and just went up and down aisles. Best thing ever while I was looking for presents for her. Unfortunately she didn't get this because I didn't want to deal with it inside...lame mom.
Ahhh....loooooove sleeping pictures. They are my favorite. She just looks so happy and peaceful here. My little princess.

2 comments:

  1. slightly domesticated?? Oh my, you are the greatest domestic goddess I know!!! her and rubs, love them. and that shopping cart pictures is still my favorite, everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was so fun to see pictures and get to know her cute little personality a little bit more! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete