Last month we signed up for mom and tot swim lessons with a neighborhood friend! We had a lot of fun seeing these kids progress and learn how to use their bodies in the water. We still have no idea how to blow bubbles, but there will be plenty of time for that! Lux does well laying on her belly like she's swimming and can kick and she will also lay back in my arms and look up. She loves the water slides but I won't allow her to go down without me which has set us back a bit at the park as now she won't go down without me there either. Oh well! She does look darn cute in her swim suit though! (And I didn't realize our swim bag matched until after I looked at the photo!)
Lux and Beckam getting ready for class!
Fueling up before lessons!
Love her smile in this one!!
Bundled up with otter pops on the last day of classes!!
I am so glad we did the class so now Lux will be more used to the water sooner this spring and will let me get more time with her in the water than luring her in. I am sad to miss 6 weeks (end of june-july) in the water with this princess, but it'll be worth it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment