Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lux's first sibling

On Monday, Chayse and I brought Lux to my ultrasound for our second baby! She did really well and was slightly interested in what was going on. Not that much, but I wanted her to be there.
 
Everything looked great and the tech was awesome. She explained every shot that we saw of the baby and told us some interesting facts about the umilical cord and what she was looking for while scanning the heart. I enjoyed every second of being able to see my baby!
 
Oddly enough, the person that has to know everything and get things organized and planned out decided NOT to find out the gender. Don't really know what I am thinking by doing that, but it does mean I can find some cute jammies in both genders to have something special to bring this baby home from the hospital in. And I can always just return the other outfit that wasn't used, right?

Baby had their hand covering the face almost the whole time. I love it!!!

By the way, the due date is June 12, but I am just assuming that baby will stay in an extra 4 days like their older sister decided to do!

5 comments: