Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Two Babies

Lux is often telling Chayse or me, "Hol two babies! Hol me! Hol me!". So more often than not, she is sitting on our lap right beside sweet Zane. They are both such great kids. I don't know how I got so lucky. Lux is full of personality and has a bit of a stubborn streak in her. She isn't too fond of being told what to do (surprise surprise!) but in the end this photo shoot with my friend Staci turned out pretty good! I printed out some photos tonight to figure out which ones to blow up and put around the house. So far it's more difficult than I planned! But I really love the smiles Staci was able to capture and the spunk of Lux. Zane has really started to "chat" with us and even laughs. He gives the sweets smiles and is a very easy going baby. The complete opposite of his older sister. I am beyond thankful for these two precious souls that I have been entrusted with and get to raise in my home!









5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Zane is adorable and I just want to snuggle him! They grow so fast I wouldn't even recognize him. I love all the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! They all turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics! Helps that you have cute kids! ;) Also...a dental practice?!? I just saw that....very exciting times! Hope all is well, we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I can't wait to see you all for real next month!

    ReplyDelete