Lately we have been busy living life. I had completely forgotten about this blog and what could be added. Weekends have been filled with projects and the weekdays with the kids and I trying to see their dad. I cherish Fridays when we usually go out on a date and I can finally ask him questions I've been wanting to all week or laugh about things the kids have done. He's been out of town frequently and working so hard to help move the business along and provide. But I don't know how single moms do it. They are the hardest working women out there.
Enough on that. News for our family: We are expecting baby #3 come August and it has been a whirlwind. Took me all of January to cope with the idea and threw myself into more projects than I could handle. Then let all that steam go when we told family and friends. Now I am dealing with hip pains, strong heartburn and nice varicose veins that hurt a few times a day. The kids are always on the go and love to do things together. It has been so fun watching their relationship develop. I love my babies and how happy they make us. We spent (okay, Chayse) February and March putting in a splash pad in our backyard. April has been a lot of other house projects with a few blowing up in my face. It's been a tad stressful with everything going on and I have now started to laugh about things and it makes the stresses seem a bit smaller and not as bothersome. Thankfully.
I had no idea that time could stand still and go warp speed at the same time. I am grateful for my family, my life and what I know to be true. I am thankful for being able to be surrounded by those I love most and be able to feel others love as well. I am glad I have Chayse as my partner for this crazy ride!!!!!!
Monday, April 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for baby #3! I feel you on life at warp speed, does it ever slow down? I guess if it doesn't we better learn how to enjoy it right?!:)
ReplyDeleteMy hips hurt all the time too! The joys that come along with being pregnant! I want to see pictures of your splash pad!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the update. You are super mom because I can't even tell you are stressed, seriously. You are the best. And we love the splash pad (Thanks Chayse!)
ReplyDelete