Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All Growed Up

The last of us has moved on out. Well, almost. Mom and Max came to visit on Sunday and we will be bringing Max up to BYU on Thursday!!! In the midst of craziness for a wedding, but it'll all be worth it! We went to Zion National Park yesterday and had a great time there. Ate steak once we got back, then headed out for some frozen custard and to start on our shopping adventures. Ohhh how I love shopping, it will never get old to me. And today mom and I went to the St George Temple with her friend Margo who is visiting her parents out here, and then met up with Chayse and Max for lunch at Red Robin (YUM--especially since 2 of our 3 burgers were free due to their June births!) and off for more SHOPPING!

1 comment:

  1. hey whats your email? That way I can put you on my list. My blog is now private.

    ReplyDelete