Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chayse is 24!

I know I'm a little behind, but here is Chayse's birthday. He turned the big 2-4 on March 26. Wow, almost 3 months behind. I am awesome. But here are the little girls with Chayse and I in front of his presents at his parent's house. We will call this a BBQ themed birthday because of what he got this year.
I got him this SWEET branding thing so he can always claim what is rightly ours! He also got some money for a BBQ, about 10 bottles of different BBQ sauce and a few things to use on his future grill. Boy am I glad this happened because I am now down to cooking about 4 times a week. Sometimes even 3!! I love building up his ego so he can make more things on the BBQ. Well worth it. I think I might even go into debt for one. That's right. Things to go into debt for...education, house and a BBQ. Just sayin'.
Oh the precious bugs! Here's Eyla and Raya trying on the shirts that Chayse got from Grandpa and Grandma Myers. What's funny is these girls realized and remembered what Chayse had gotten from then when their dad had his birthday on May 26. They told Perry that Chayse recieved the same things from Gma and Gpa! Ha. Nothing escapes their memories.

Eyla: "Member when you rode bikes with me to the park?"
Me: "Oh yeah! That was a lot of fun!"
Eyla: "You bring your bike? You do it me again?"

Oh, those smarties! And they just want to have memories and join in the conversation with the rest of us. And they really are starting to!! It's super cute!

HAHAHAHA! Here's the cake! This makes me laugh a lot. It's a 3-layered cake that has a whip cream and cream cheese mix for the layers (because I had little cream cheese frosting left and needed it to go further) and homemade chocolate frosting. Chayse loves him some good oreos, so those are sprinkled on top. The cake traveled the 10 minutes to get to the house and had little shifting on the million turns and curves we went through. Then it just got too warm and started to fall apart! But it stayed up long enough to sing happy birthday and let him make a wish!

Happy 24th, my honey! Hope this year is even better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment