Monday, June 7, 2010

So, I really don't know what I did, Julianna said to change some settings, so I did.Now here's the mess I have. Oh well.     This is from when I went to El Taco (TASTY!) with Katie, Kathleen and Sarah (it just rolls off the tongue better in that order, oddly enough).
This is the only picture of us at the restaurant/bar. The other 4 were cleverly taken by us in the parking lot, making sure we properly rotate so we would get all groups of three that we needed!! Ha, pretty funny time. And smart too!

That's about it though. I need to post pictures of the room I painted ALL BY MYSELF last week. Super proud of that! But this is what you get instead. I'm getting ready for Mom and Max to come out and visit before we head north to go to my friend Grace's wedding (YESSSSSS!! Highlight of the year!!!) and drop Max off at BYU! Go Cougars!

2 comments:

  1. First. I can not believe you blamed your disastrous blog on me! Second. I'm so glad you came swimming with us today. and Third. I don't have a third thing to say but I wanted to say "and Third." Oh I just thought of a third thing, i can't wait for our so you think you can dance party this week and every week this summer!!!! And I'm glad you had fun but how about you don't go running off again to Georgia or anywhere for weeks at a time anymore. K, I'm done. See you soon, tomorrow probably :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy can't wait to see you! looks like you had a fun visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete