3 years ago, Chayse and I were set up on our first date by our sister in law, Julianna. While most of it was lies (ahem...who else had a date that was there? That's right no one. JUST US!) and Chayse thought I was the worst driver in the world (I swung out to get the spot on the right because it was easier to get into and had more space...and I ended up getting paint scraped off by another car, boo) we had a great start at a tasty place!
We met at Cafe Rio for lunch with the whole family (minus the parents, thank goodness. I think 3 siblings plus 2 friends and a wife and Eyla is ENOUGH for a first date!) and had a good time. I can't say it was the date when I knew he was THE ONE because there were too many people there. Really. But it was a great first date for Chayse off the mission and a great first date for me after coming back to Provo from a fun summer of Europe and EFY.
But I am very grateful for the blessings that have come after this awkward date. Yes, awkward, but it turned out to be a success in the end!
I LOVE YOU CHAYSE!!!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two look great in that picture. Where are you two?
ReplyDelete