Searching for shells
Enjoying the warm gulf water. We did actually get in it later on, but this is most definately a before shot.
Oh yeah, we brought down the skim board that Max and Andrew got, oh, 6 years ago? From one of those beloved spring break trips to Destin and we stayed in a beach house with like 3 other families...but anyways. Chayse got to try it out. This is a mean picture to put up, but I still love it! He did well though. I should put up one of him succeeding...but...nah! This was his first attempt and I promise he got better! I thought everyone had tried a skim board, but alas, not many know what one is...
I am very happy that my parents were able to leave their worries behind them for 2 days and enjoy a short vacation with us! Yay for the beach!!
First of all...you look super HOT in your bathing suit and I love it! Second, I don't think you and me ever thought we would sport a once piece bathing suit, but we are now and they are cute! Glad your parents could come to visit you all. And by the way, tell Chayse that I love his tan line! His and Eric's are bad!
ReplyDeleteI am one of the people that know what a skim board is, and my experience was EXACTLY like Chayse's picture...my legs flew in the air and I fell on my butt!!! So tell Chayse not to feel bad, they are hard! :) That looks like so much fun, you are so lucky to be in Florida!
ReplyDelete