Every Forth of July, the Myers side has a mini reunion at Uncle Scott's house for a BBQ, swim party and fireworks. This was the first time Chayse and I were able to go and we were soooo excited! Okay, mainly I was, but Chayse was happy for the change of scenery. (We were engaged in '08 and in Seattle and Chicago, '09 was a Brownsville, TX summer, '10 was a Panama City Beach, FL summer, then '11 we finally made it!!!)
Anyways, it was a great time and we enjoyed being around family. I am still confused that next time we see everyone will be with a baby...crazy!! No more ChayseChar! It'll be ChayseChar plus ONE!!! Now, I didn't get many photos as I was lazy and just stayed on a float most of the time, but here are a few from the pool party.
![]() |
| The boys were catching balls while jumping off the diving board...Raya wanted in! She was just so cute jumping, I needed a picture! |
![]() |
| I should turn this, but I'm lazy. Chayse's beautiful dive! |
![]() |
| I finally got my hair wet! And did a decent dive for not having done one in a few years! And I even look slightly "slim" at 33 weeks! |
![]() |
| Fireworks! |
![]() |
| Raya took this photo with no help! |
![]() |
| Eyla did a great job on capturing this one! |
![]() |
| Nice job, Raya! |
![]() |
| I think this was done by an adult. I like this one even though I look hefty. Guess you should when you are 7 weeks away from becoming a family of 3! YAY!! |
We had a fabulous time while in Salt Lake this weekend and sad that it had to end. We did end on a great note by going to eat at Chick-fil-a (AMAZING!!) and topped it off with a Peach Milkshake for Chayse. He's been craving one for months now. THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment