Sunday, July 31, 2011

Zion National Park

Usually at the top of one's list before having a baby isn't going hiking. And then add on the hardest hike probably in Zion's...that's just what we did last week when I was 36 weeks along!! It was a really fun time with family and were able to enjoy the cool breezes of the canyon as well as some bonding time and a lot of hard work. Here are the pictures!
The friendly squirrel wanting some food I am sure.
Ruby catching a ride from Kell

Rockwell bonding with Chayse since his Dad couldn't come.

Raya and Mom in the river

Eyla with Grandma and Grandpa

Crossing the river where it was 4 feet deep!!! That's up to my shoulders people! And it was freezing!!!

Me n Meg after crossing

Meg & Kell

Loooove  this photo!! The background is amazing!

Kell climbing into a hole, Meg going to help

They made t!

Mark Myers family

Extra cute! Rockwell and Grandpa on the way back to the train to go home.
That's the trip in pictures. It was a blast. Wish I could have gone further than I did. Kim and I went about an hour plus into the hike and had to turn around, taking only 20 minutes or so to get back! Then everyone else (except the kids and their moms, sorry) went on another 90 minutes or so. Kim and I watched 4 of the kids while Mikell and Julianna took two of their angels with them to try and find the group, but no such luck. They went really far into the Narrows and had a blast. What a wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment