Wednesday, April 11, 2012

January 2012

This year has started off great! We have seen so much change with Lux and really can't remember what life was like before she came along. All I remember is sleeping, and that's still very blurry!!
She wakes up usually twice a night and I feed her and she goes back in her room. Even though I am still waking up a lot, she and I are both getting better rest. Naps are a whole different story for this lovely land and we are working on those. She is a champion eater, but this whole sleep thing. You know she is Chayse's daughter because of it! haha. Lux really got used to grabbing things and found her cute feet. I love baby feet. And shoes. But that's another story. Lux is becoming so much fun and I love being with her. We are still watching Jayde during the week and Lux always lights up and gives a big smile for her friend when she walks through the door. She loves having a playmate! And Jayde enjoys giving her hugs, bringing her toys and her dribble cloth as well as trying to poke her eyes while I run interference.

Her feet are a big entertainer these days. So cute. Love her still chunky legs. Didn't think I'd want a chunky baby. And no she isn't huge, but she's got some extra saying that she hasn't missed a meal, that's for sure!
Here she is loooooving the bananas. It is time to move on from oatmeal since she takes it...but not that well. And since she doesn't do plastic we need to get rid of this nursing every other hour business! Okay, it's not that bad, but still...close enough!
One of her last times in the bouncer since she's started to stretch and wiggle out of the thing! Not so much as safe anymore! Beside, we have the walker and she'll like that more.

Bahahahah I came out of the shower one morning and she had her foot stuck in the ring. Cracked me up! But within the 5 minutes she gives me to get ready in the morning, she had wiggled her foot out. Genius baby if I do say so!
Soooo happy to be eating! Love her faces!!
Tummy time. In this case to reach the remote. She never did ;(
Jayde had given Lux her dribble cloth and was very proud of herself. Those two love playing together. As soon as Jayde walks in the door, Lux gets a biiiig smile on her face that is priceless. Too bad I don't get it! But I do get big ones in the mornings when she wakes up, those are priceless as well, so I'll take what I can get.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I need to meet her already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too precious!! I wish I could see her in person!

    ReplyDelete