Only a few months behind, but at least they're getting posted!! This year we had my parents fly in and spent Christmas with both the Myers and Carter families. It was nice to have both sets of Grandparents there to dote on Lux. She really is a blessed baby girl!
She was 4 months old for Christmas (and 2 days to be exact I suppose) and has really become such a fun baby. She is able to sit with support and is starting to take interest in baby cereal. She hates the taste of rice, but does oatmeal fine. Thank goodness because we are still trying on liking a paci or bottle. There's little hope with that.
Loving her new book! She thinks she can read already it seems!
Bahahhaha! This one cracks me up and is probably my favorite. This is her big present from mom and dad...a walker!! She absolutely loves it!! And I love her sprawled out on the present. Not that she really even helped rip anything, but it was fun to try and get her to.
Papa and I assembling the walker.
All smiles! She just kept squealing while in it! A little bit wobbly, but she did very well.
So here are her hands shoved in her mouth. I must note that I wasn't thinking about teething at all. She has been drooling since 2 1/2 months nonstop and kept putting her hands in her mouth since 3 months. But come 4 1/2....we had teeth!! I had NO IDEA!!!! She was very grumpy a few nights and BAM! Two bottom teeth. I still have no photos of them but man, this baby likes to move right along.
Our family photo before church. I LOVE her polka dot Christmas dress. Couldn't pass it up. I'm sad it no longer fits her.
The beloved Christmas cracker hats! Love them! Lux doesn't seem to mind. Ruby wasn't too fond of the hat. And don't you love Lux's dangling feet in the walker! She'll grow into it soon enough.
Lux's cousins in their new jammies. She has been obsessed with the feet that have cat faces on them. Very adorable and useful for our "cold winters" in the desert of St George!
Playing with her new dolly.
Oooo! Hands!! I love seeing her explore new things. She is just the sweetest baby a mom could ever ask for! But really...this whole not napping well or sleeping has got to stop! I am hoping when we go to GA in the beginning of Jan that Grandmummy can help with that problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment