Thursday, April 5, 2018

Tuesday February 27

I had Hiit this morning and it of course wore me out. Reagan is a great teacher and is going to hurt tomorrow morning. I try to make sure to go to this class because I have to miss it next week. The terrible part of chemo. I'm only half on things. And my nose drip is getting bad. When they said hair loss, I didn't realize that included nose hairs. Those things are more useful than you think! So when I start to feel a drip I have to rush to a tissue or something because it's coming quickly! You're welcome for those details.

Next up we decided to have playgroup at our house this week! It had been too long to let my great friends have Zane and Zoey over to their houses to play with their kids each Tuesday from 12:30-2:30. So I wanted to take a turn as well since I still had my parents around. The kids had a lot of fun together over here. They are sweet kids. I am so glad they enjoy playing together.

In the middle of playgroup, Lux came home and joined in as well.

The big news of the day is Zoey's sleepover with her cousin Meritt. Those two love playing together and she was thrilled to go up to the farm to play! It was a celebration for no more diapers and less wet pull ups at night. Yay for using the potty! They came by around 5:30 to get her and went to the store to pick out some treats for their night together. Then Zoey got to eat dinner, watch a movie and then play a bit together before heading off to bed. It made me so happy to get these pictures of her.

McKell told me that they were playing peak-a-boo with their sleeping bags. Meritt would slide down into her bag and have Zoey find her. It just sounded so cute. And those girls look so cute! I'm glad they are good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment