The morning went very easy as we only had one baby and three adults to watch her. That's pretty easy! Before Zane went to preschool he and Pippa got into some funny business on the shelf. She's becoming a big climber. Tables, counters and now shelves. Sneaky little girl..guess I should watch her just a little bit more nowadays!
About 11:30 we headed up to Pintura to pick up the little lady Zoey from her sleepover. (Dad was home for when Zane came home from preschool.) They had a great time together. They love to giggle and laugh and play together. It's a sweet happening. Just love it. Zoey didn't want to leave, so that must be a good sign from having a wonderful time together!
Mom and Dad left about 5 for Vegas to get some dinner and then hit up the airport. Hopefully they get back at a decent time since her flight gets in around 8 tonight! When they left I brought the kids over to visit their great grandma for a little bit before bedtime. With everything going on I haven't visited her enough these past few months. I'll have to remember her a bit more. It's important for the kids, and me, to make sure she feels loved. I never had the chance with my grandparents living so far away, so I want to make sure we get the chance with her especially.
Happy Wednesday. It's time to prop up my feet and then get to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment