About a week and a half before Easter, I sent out text messages to some neighbors and friends and said to bring 12 eggs and a lunch to the park and to text others to let them know about it. As Lux and I were walking over we were astonished to see so many people there! Just from some simple messages!! I didn't get a shot of all the kids, but these are of Lux around her little friends that we usually get together with once a week. She got the hang of finding the eggs and really started to enjoy finding them. Except when an older kid was just a few steps ahead... Next year you'll dominate, Little Lady. They better watch out for you!
Lux collecting
Lux, Beckam and Ivy
Lux stealing Ivy's bucket. Makes me laugh.
Jumping with Spencer and Ivy
Searching for eggs with Rowen, Beckam and Spencer.
Because we can't get enough of hunting and friends, we went to another egg hunt at the park with our old friend Jayde who came into town for the Easter weekend and Spencer! We arrived at the same time as Jayde and after a minute or two, the girls completely remembered one another after not seeing each other since October and had a blast palling around, going down slides and around the park. It was a lot of fun to see them together. I could only imagine how good of buddies they would be if they hadn't moved to Sandy! But soon enough Lux will have a little sibling to pal around with, so life goes on...!
Hahaha...this is as close as she'd get to the Easter Bunny...into his bucket! hahaha. She was terrified to get a photo with the bunny but did sneak in to grab a piece of chocolate. We had a lot of fun with our friends for the Easter Holiday!
Ya the kids definitely got good practice this Easter. I am glad you put together the huge neighborhood hunt, it was the funnest!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I know we totally miss you guys too! You'll have to let us know when you're in SLC next and we can hang out.
ReplyDelete