Thursday, April 11, 2013

October 2012

October ended up being a month to remember!!! The photos below are very scattered about, but it'll be fine jumbled up. The first week of October brought Hand Foot Mouth disease to our sweet baby girl. It was a rough time and I do NOT wish this upon anyone. The odd part was that it didn't really show itself through either the hand, foot or mouth with sores and blisters, but mainly the diaper region. Thinking about it I should have taken a photo for my sake just to remember what we went through, but it is slightly indecent so I never took one. But just imagine the entire diaper region covered in blisters just waiting to pop! Thankfully only a few did and we just quarantined ourselves from friends so they wouldn't get it. Lux was a major trooper through the week of HFM and definitely deserved all the pampering!!
Above is Daddy and Lux walking in Target to get some cream for that sweet bum that I lovingly changed every hour (pretty much) and when it was poopy...man...that was a LOT of TLC.
 
 The week after HFM, Oden Myers was born! So thankful she wasn't sick...yet. Handsome little man that is no longer little and about to pass up my princess on weight. Ha.


 
 Lux and Ruby playing at the park. Starting to get along with eachother very well.
After Oden was born, we were able to get croup for a week!! Yayyyy!!! So we did a lot of sleeping since the nights weren't too full of it. Lots of snuggles from this princess that I wouldn't trade for anything. And some Mickey and plenty of jammies.
 
 These last three are photos from the end of Lux and Ruby having HFM (who knows who got it first, just the pits to deal with!) at a GreenTow Solar event at Zion National Park. Since she was no longer contagious, we headed out to enjoy the sun and some time away from home. It was very much needed and enjoyed! So were the candy treats....

Then, because after having Hand Foot Mouth and Croup wasn't enough....she got the flu for a day and had more down time. Needless to say, I am thankful that October is over. And that we both survived!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment