We are excited to let everyone know that we will be parents in August! Our due date is August 19, but from this survey thing I did at the doctors for the first appointment I think the baby may come early. Or maybe that's just my hopeful wishes? But things have been really good for us. I've had no morning sickness, no nausea, no nothing! Well, I eat a ton more than what I used to and I feel like I drink more than a human should. I am between 4 and 5 water bottles a day (don't worry I just refill the same bottle) plus some milk and juice during the day. The only complaint I think Chayse has is that I get more tired than I used to at night. We used to go to bed around 11 and now I've bumped that up to 10...oops? But I'll take that over being sick any day! So I am definately counting my blessings!!
We should find out what the sex is at the end of March, beginning of April so I am looking forward to that. Then we'll know which way to go for names and decorating. I am very much looking forward to making bedding and some things for our new addition.
Horray for New Adventures!!!!

YAY yay yay yay yay!!!! I know I already texted, but I'm so excited, I wanted to comment too! That is awesome and we are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys!!!! You are going to make the bedding?! how awesome are you!!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh! YAY! I'm so exicted for you both! Keep us posted! I'm sure all the things you make for little baby will be so cute! OH GOSH I had to say it again, I seriously am so excited for you! What cute parents you'll both me, especially you Char!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I can make comments about this new little baby now :)!! Yay! Sooooo, I love how you think you eat a ton. Do you wanna compare sometime????
ReplyDeleteHey Charlotte! congrats. That is so exciting. Glad you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! how exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS CHARLOTTE!!!! I am so excited for you! And I'm totally jealous btw that you didn't have any morning sickness. You lucky girl!
ReplyDelete