
Day 4 of round 4
Steriods (2 pills, 2x a day)
Clartin (1 pill, 1x)
Anti nausea (every 6-8 hours, usually when eating my main meals)
Tylenol as needed for pain (maybe once a day?)
Gym in the morning.

Then wound care at 11. It has been 2 weeks since my last appointment. And a month since my tumor started to leak. Each week they have changed my care routine, but only needing to be changed 3 times a week. Not too bad. But this week I was cleared to come back as needed!! My hole has closed up and has repaired itself. The body is a miraculous thing. Yes, medicine is important as well. Working together, things have been resealed and are now HEALED! I was told things would probably get worse before getting better. And it has been the complete opposite. It started as a 1 cm opening, and one month later it isn't a problem any more! A small, simple miracle, aided by a true, loving Heavenly Father.
After school, Lux went over to a friends house (Pressley) and didn't want to join us at the park when Chayse came home early at 4 today. I tried to convince her, but she was having too much fun playing on a gymnastics bar. Oh, love my little girl!


We went to the park with mom and found one close to Lux's school we don't frequent much. After an hour, the sun started to go down and we were ready to head home for dinner. I enjoy being with my kids out at the park. It keeps the house cleaner and gives everyone some fresh air and lets them run free without walls. Being outside is good for the soul for everyone.
After dinner and baths, we opened up some packages Kathleen had sent to the kids. They each loved what they got. They were spot on with each child as well, memory for Zoey, a llama for Pips, markers (the good smelly kind from elementary days!!), and a spiderman toy for Zane. We got a puzzle and I got some fancy hats to cover up my shiny head! They loved their packages. What lucky kids and kind friends I have to shower us with such love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment